The New York Anti-Trafficking Network (NYATN), the City Bar Justice Center, and AILA sponsored a CLE, Immigration Relief for Crime Victims: The T and U Visas, on U & T visas on October 18, 2010 at the New York City Bar Association.
- Shonnie Ball, Safe Horizon Anti-Trafficking Program
- Sienna Baskin, Sex Workers Project, Urban Justice Center
- Suzanne Seltzer, Klasko, Rulon, Stock & Seltzer LLP
- Hannah Shapiro, Domestic Violence Immigration Project, Legal Aid Society
- Ivy Suriyopas, Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Suzanne Tomatore, Immigrant Women & Children Project, City Bar Justice Center
Materials for the CLE were as follows:
The NYATN is proud to announce its release of the third edition of its T Visa Manual, “Identification and Legal Advocacy for Trafficking Survivors.” Please visit here for additional NYATN resources and publications.